Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
life has been so so so much shit lately that I just decided to fight back. I did five minutes gardening with a long handled rake then decided to change my clothes, put makeup on and be beautiful!

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 190
lets all do it. Smile for the" birdie

:mrgreen:What a great attitude Irismarie! You look beautiful and sound wonderful! I think spring is here

Absolutely, and radiant to!

good for you.keep your beauiful smile and attitude!

You have such a beautiful smile! Gardening is "good for the soul", isn't it? Then, so is lipstick!

then the ......er came and hit me/ That is the v last straw. TOMORROW i ORGANISE his get out from my life. I dared complain cos he had closed the door to the outside and i CANnot get in without a struggle and I ASKED IF HE COULD TGAKE THE DOGS FOR A WALK AS IT IS A LOVELY DAY; . I have tried really really hrd today TOG ET THINGS RIGHT? TO ACHieve. but as always he knocks all my castles down. Final final straw but god it is going to be a hard week. Must make sure someone else can take me to tOULOUSE .
oh so so so sorry to complain but I have tried for so many years to hide this and with my illness I cannot any longer

Good! Irismarie keep that attitude! Get him out now! Your life will be so much more serene!

IrisMarie, I just love that pretty lady in the photo!

There is no iris, tulip, rose, daffodil or petunia that can compare!

Blessings on you this week lovely lady!

You brought a smile to my face! You look beautiful!

Wow Irismarie! You do look lovely! So glad that you are gardening and getting rid of you know who. 90% nice does not make up for 10% nasty.

Last edited:
Hurray for IrisMarie, You look BEAUTIFUL! Your attitude is great hun, dont let anything or anyone knock you down! Please let us know when you have found a ride to Toulous and that A** hole is out of your lovely home! You have a full plate, but that is also because we are ALL on that plate with you cheering you on!
Hugs, Kari

Irismarie,

I can see why your folks named you that, with those eyes! Wow. & It looks like you're smiling from the inside out. Which is the best way, of course.

I worked in the garden, actually my future garden, a bit today too. Usually its good for my spirits, but today, so cold and damp... still feel a bit better for it though.

Keep your resolve about "him". We'd come over en masse if we could to help out with this (and tour your garden, of course).

Irismarie
You look simply radiant in the photo. I will be lifting you up in my prayers as you make the difficult move to throw out the trash in your life. I know it won't be easy but you deserve so much better.

I echo what Zaphoon said, and have one thing to add to his comment... It is the 10% healthy part of him that you are attached to, or love? Not the 90% of shit that he is. So, pat yourself on the back, forgive yourself for not being perfect, and move on sista! You look beautiful in your photo! Look for someone who is 90% good guy! And they are out there. They are like the best tasting apples on the tree, and you need a big ladder to pick those ones. When it comes to finding a partner remember: If I always do, what I have always done, I will always get, what I've always gotten!
Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back