Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
anyone else have shakes? Not a fine tremble like Parkinsons but big tremble that could upset a cup of tea. Started recently specially when I am upset

Yes, when I push the limits of available energy.

Old habits are hard to let go of.

They go away after a good nap.

Glen

My husband's legs shake after he has been on them too long. His hand does the shake, wobble and roll and drops whatever he has tried to pick up.

By a good question for you Neuro when you see him. Good luck with that, by the way. Then again, I'm not sure about the time diff. between the US and France, maybe you have already been.

Yes, I get them too -- usually with too much exertion. Legs and, oddly, jaw. But then again what isn't odd about this disease?!

thank you for your replmies
I SEEM alqays TO BE AT THE END OF MY TETHER; There are so few gentle, kind moments right now

My big shakes happen when I yawn and stretch in the morning. It is amazing how much my arms and legs shake then. I'm glad I can still stretch, it feels great. I do have to be a little careful or it turns into cramps all over. But I get these bizarre super-strong shakes when it happens.

like tajmom, i get them in my jaw...my teeth chatter like when i am really cold.

what a weird malady this is! Just imagine us all lined p with our dribbles and our shakes and our clenched teeth and jerking legs§What a sight we would be!
Love to all

A beautiful sight , I might add ~ to meet and be with all of you.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back