Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
It is now a week since I took to my doctor a 2 page form for him to fill in so I CAN be officially handicapped, get the badge, sing the anthem and make the secret sign (falling over ones own feet).
I THOUGHT it would be quicker for him if I just left the form and did not make an appointment, so he would not have to waste time going through the motions with me.
BY saturday, in spite of my phoning every day since Monday, he had still not filled it in SO i HAD TO MAKE an appointment after all, a week later than it need have been . Seeing him tomorrow and after he has filled in the form I shall rip off his testicles WITHOUT anaesthetiC; dON't they realise how a week wasted is a lot for us? His filling in the form is only setting in motion a whole list of other people filling in other forms and hopefully ends up with us getting a little blue piece of paper that tells people we are handicapped. But the frustration when they do not even care enough to get this done!

Then yesterday had a letter from the neuro at the hospital. Must redo mri of brain, mri of spine, doppler of trans cranian artery and then if these are still negative as first time round, yet more µµµµµ****ing EMG tests.
GRRRRRRRRRR. And time passes............;

Over here the doc gets to charge for the visit plus the fee for the form. Possibly it's the same there.

AL.

Luckily - all we did was ask and had the "prescription" for it by the end of the visit. No forms - no handshakes (at least not with anyone else - his hands always shake!) What a pain in the rear.

Don't you think that it would be appropriate to allow the Monkey's some pubic tweezing time before you do the tearing of the TESTICLES?!
I agree with you and I am soooooo sorry. hugs, Kay Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back