c o Q 10 600 mg
L glutathion4e 100 mg
megapan 3 tablets a day
end dro dren 3 tablets a day
paramin 3 tablets a day
limcomin 3 tablets a day
gb 3 3 tablets a day

aRE THESE what a doctor has prescribed?

Brutal, but I think you are just producing high octane urine and wasting money. I had a friend that was an in-home demonstrator for supplements. She and her husband were taking (each) $200 worth of supplements a MONTH! They were told they needed this to prevent prostate cancer, and to help the eyes, and on and on. I heard on the news that if you take too much vitamin C it produces cataracts.

Yes, you take one thing to benefit you HERE.. and it is detrimental for you THERE.

I believe we were meant to eat sensibly by taking in all the nutrients we need that way. We are 61 and 62 and don't need blood pressure medicine or anything. Yes, he has ALS probably from being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam. He has slow progression.

Oh, by the way, my friend and her husband have stopped the cherade as they couldn't recruit others, and they didn't realize any improvement in their health or pocketbook.

Hi there, yes her homeopath dr has prescribe these for her to help slow the progression and detox her body of free radicals and heavy metals.

I know I read one post a while back that Big Mike was taking several vitamin supplements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back