Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Oh
City
Alliance
i need more friends on here, the only one have is my mom. i love her to death but i feel like the kid that had to take his cousin to prom.

OK, I'm game. Now you can take your aunt to the prom. :lol:

Ask and you shall receive. Your going to find lots of friends here. I don't think your Mom will want you to hang out with Barry or Glen though - troublemakers. Kidding...

Welcome to the forum!
Dana

Max, welcome to the forum! My first question as your new friend is: Is your cousin hot?

Hi Maxwell, can we call you Max? I haven't had a chance to read your poems yet but I will and I will definitely provide feedback.
Firstly, I am sorry about your diagnosed and I am truly impressed with your creativity and your attitude. They will get you very far!

Welcome to the forum.

Rosella

to tell you the truth some of my cuz might be hot but i only talk to one and shes in highschool so i cant say if shes hot until shes 18. in todays world we frown apoun that stuff even if a few of us think its ok. my first name is devan, but middel indeed is maxwell where maxwell murder comes from is a song by one of my all time fav old school 90 punk bands rancid. back when i was a no bigger then a rag weed thats all i listen to was old school punk, the ramons, iggy pop and so on. but as i grew my music taste change now i can say that isnt a kind of music i dont like. but since punk was my first true love and shes been good to me, it will always hold that special little spot in my blood factory

Welcome Max. Your mom is a good friend to have! I am the one who lives in Brunswick, OH.

Shelley

hi and welcom ...i love your saying

You are a hoot Max! When I read your screen name all I could think of was "Maxwell's silver hammer." LOL You know - coming down upon her head (if I remember correctly). OK I'll be your Aunt too! Not gonna be your Granny!

You will find many friends here! I wish you luck in this journey friend!

Welcome Devan. Hope we can be of some help.

AL.

I thought i might join in as well.
Then you can say you have international friends:smile:

cheers
Peter

Hey Devan,

Welcome to the forum.

Don't mind Dana spreading vicious truths about Barry and I . She is just jealous as she is not a Canadian.

We like to help people and if we can get you to laugh or at least giggle , then its a good day.

Glen

Hi, Max. You have at least one friend in France now..Bonne journée!

I'm in. Like Shelley - I live in Ohio too - just outside of Columbus - but not a Buckeyes fan, just the Indians.......

Hi Max, welcome to the forum. Sorry you have to be here. You have a new friend in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back