ALSFORUMS.COM   - ALS/MND Support Group   - Fibromyalgia Support Group   - PLS Support Group   - PBP Support Group   - PMA Support Group   -  
Old 02-06-2011, 09:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: jacksonville
State: florida
Diagnosed: 02/2010
flower is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Appetite after Peg Tube

I have had g-tube since april 2010 I went to continueous feed after a problem with a ileus but now i get hungry . I take in 4-5 cans a day and my weight is steady. I find myself craving food ,I hate being hungry an wanting food also. but I try food and get choked. I have found that if i freeze it
like oj and i can eat one without much problems. coke doesn't work . It alful to want to eat ,especially with all the commericals on tv making the food look so good. But think of all the will power we are using we are getting mentally stronger at least that what I try to tell myself. ALS is alful,mean,stinking,ick-poo and I don't like it. I am thankful I can go to bathroom by myself and i can still walk(but of course I can't breathe if I do) even with the vent. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT A LITTLE TOO.

Closed Thread

Tags
back, peg, support