Diagnosis
03/2017
Country
US
State
FL
City
North Port
This is going to be a long rant....my sister in law was over at my fathers house this past weekend and decided to go through his emails and start deleting things that she didn't want anyone to see. She was under the pretext that she was trying to log into his FB account to show my sister how to private message. I call B.S. She was rooting through his personal affects trying to find who knows what. I told my sister that if she ever decided to try to go through his email again she would have me to deal with. My father did not like my sister in law and would be furious at this invasion of privacy. I am so angry right now I can't even see straight.

A new pass word would solve that.
Al

Wow. But I know what you mean. Sometimes family takes a lot for granted.

Definitely password changes, even put a password to open his computer! So rude!

I was able to recover the emails that she found so offensive and changed all the passwords. How can people be so awful? We are all trying to move forward with our lives that have been forever altered by this devastating disease. What she did is unforgivable!

I recommend forgiveness, anyway. It's a tough personal journey to get there, I know. But as a prior CALS, I'm sure you found real strength within you during those very trying days. Good luck to you.

It is truly amazing what people do under stress, even if that doesn't really answer 'why'. I'm glad you recovered what was deleted and have secured the computer.

Some people are best to just ignore if that's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back