Diagnosis
5/2011
Country
US
State
ct
City
danbury
Well we are at our first Birthday of Lizzy's without Her.. Time will tell how the Kids will do today.. can't help but feel an overwhelming feeling of being completely Alone in the world today.. doing my best to get thru my work day as we all know what a financial burden years of caregiving and private care can do to us. Hoping the kids make it thru the day without having to deal with the very dysfunctional part of there family ( Liz's family ) as they plan to come to pray by her urn at our home today and I'm sure read my Mail etc..

I can relate to the feeling of being completely alone in the world even as a current CALS ... there is a loneliness when your PALS no longer speaks and seems trapped inside their own thoughts, or when friends and family cannot grasp what it is like to deal with the disease on a daily basis, or when you have to sleep alone in a separate bedroom. I despair at thinking that this will be followed by an even deeper loneliness when you lose your other half. Sigh.

Lonny's first birthday was just a month after he died...I was a wreak. Hoping the day was a good one for you--with more happy memories than bad.

Ted had his 54th birthday 2 days before he passed. It's only been 45 days since he passed, but I am sure that first birthday will be full of emotion. Can relate to feeling completely alone. Feeling for you and sending you positive vibes.
Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back