Diagnosis
02/2016
Country
US
State
SC
City
Summerville
Woke up this morning to a small sound that sounded like it came from our closet. Then I heard a man's voice whisper "I'm fine". I don't know if it was because I was in the no man's land between wake and sleep or in a Xanax haze or maybe just coming out of a dream. I am not a believer or a disbeliever in the spirit world but I am a skeptic. Whatever it was, it gave me a sense of peace for the moment at any rate.

Sandy,

You are not losing it. I believe you were given a gift by your loved one so that you can move on. You felt a sense of peace, and that was his goal (gift) to you.

Hugs,
Deb

Kathy came to my sister in a dream and said she was happy and ok. It's the one thing we are holding on to.
So I agree with Deb.
❤️❤️❤️

Sandy, my mother passed in Feb and there have been a few times that I felt her presence and her her telling me she was ok.

I am not sure either if I believe in spirits but I do believe that our connection to our love ones is never lost.

My son lives several hours from me and one night I hears him calling my name it woke me up. I heard it several times and even got out of bed, looked around the inside , outside of the house and woke my husband.
The next day I received a call and my son had been seriously injured.

I agree with the other Deb (lol) . You have received a gift and hopefully it brings you some peace.

Last edited:
Sandy, what a gift.

I was half way around the world when my grandmother, who had, with my mother, raised me, passed. I started to get very upset when the call came in, but suddenly I felt her hands on me. I felt the calm that always came from that touch. She was there for a moment, reminding me that she was free and fine, and then she was gone.

I'm a believer.

Becky

I lost my mother to a heart attack when I was seven months pregnant. Every time I cried, someone would say be careful, you don't want to lose the baby.

When my daughter was born, I was a walking zombie and took good care of her, but I did not rock and cuddle with her.

I put her in the middle of her crib and tucked the blankets on each side of the mattress. When I went in to check on her, she was at the corner of the crib and the blankets were tucked neatly around her. There is no way that could happen with a newborn.

I had an overwhelming feeling that my mother was there and I knew that she did this. She wanted to meet her new granddaughter.

Now my daughter is 37 years old and is so much like my mother it is uncanny.

I believe this was a gift from my mother to me, and Sandy you too were given a gift because your loved one knew you needed it.

Hugs,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back