10/2017
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Northern
Hi everyone,
Heading into the 4 month mark since my dad's passing. Every day there is still something that stirs a memory and causes sadness but the anxiety, sleeplessness and depression are slowly going away. There seem to be more good days between the bad ones and with spring around the corner, my mood is lifting even more. Also, thanks to Tillie sharing her koala pics, I start out every day with a smile.

I went on my first interview last week and was offered the position at the end of it. This has never happened before, especially so quickly. I start next Monday! I have a lot of nervous energy right now anticipating getting my life back to whatever normal is now. I am trying to embrace it vs. being overwhelmed by it.

I hope everyone is doing well here. I miss the group. It's been extremely difficult to read through the posts as it brings everything back as if it were yesterday. I hope that some day in the future I'll be able to help others as you all did for me when I had questions, concerns and fears almost every day for a year.

Wow, that's wonderful news. Work will be good for you. It must be quite a relief.

Oh Star I'm so glad you posted - good news indeed!

Keep being kind to yourself and know that grief isn't totally linear. But as you find more and more good days, even when you get rocked again at times, you know that you will come through and that there are more good days ahead.

I'm thrilled about your job, and I'm suspecting the timing was right, you are coming out of that initial grief fog and will be better able to embrace this work now. I love it when the universe conspires to bring things into place right!

I'm loving your input on my koala page, and am so honoured that they are assisting in your healing as they have been such a big part of mine!

hugs and squeals for your job!

So happy to hear you found a good fit, Star. You'll do great.

Best,
Laurie

Star I am so happy that you posted and that good things are happening for you. You are such a wonderful person and deserve to find happiness again. I often think about you. Thanks for sharing and giving all of us hope. The world is a much better place with you in it. Doing the happy dance!

Congratulations! It will be good to get a fresh start. I am so happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back