Good luck to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this doesnt mean you are leaving us. I have gotten a lot out of your comments and just plain common sense. I havent been here long but I really appreciate you. Sunewun

I hope your not leaving brooksea. You have so much knowledge about what we are going through.you give us hope that we'll get through it to. If you are leaving...please know that you have...big time..
Made a difference and it is so appriciated.

Brooksea,

Thank you for everything!

Hope you come back and check on us some time.

I'm sad.............

Hopefully, with changes for the better coming for this forum, it will be a short break.

good luck to you dear friend who I don't even know. It has crossed my mind more than once that you may start staying away from this sad place. All the best to you. You have given us more than you will ever know. Go forward and be happy. Check in once in a while, we truly care. I will think of you often with your courage and grace and compassion. God bless you, Pam

CJ, you aren't leaving? You have shown dignity and courage with all you have endured! I have learned so much from you!

Jen

How long as dear CJ been here? How many 100's, no 1,000's of times has she helped people? How horrible she must feel.... to have got a warning over one word she said out of the millions that have helped people. :-(
Someone owes her an apology.

Last edited:
Omg....seriously ....someone complained about CJ
whyyyyyyyy. I hope that is not the reason. I would rather think she was done with this part of her life..then we sent her away. Now I'm sadder.

REALLY? No f 'g way! Sorry for my language, but this is just so WRONG!

guess alot of us don't know whats going on or what happened

Does anybody know why CJ left? Did we really hurt her? She is one of the most thoughtful helpful nicest people on this forum. If we hurt her we need to fix it. There is probably not one Cals on here that she hasent helped. She looks things up for us..shares her experience ..plays us music..makes us laugh. Please fix it. I'm sorry CJ. I want you to stay...for my own selfish reasons.
5190 posts from CJ. Kewi. Wow

I believe David is putting everyone on notice who has had a triangle posted on them. Starting with A, so I have a few more letters to go before I get mine. Talked with CJ tonight she is fine just hurt. Lets flood her with PM's!

To the left of the loathed triangle is an "Add to Brooksea's Reputation" button. I know I'm adding. You may want to, too. They need to fix this travesty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back