Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
MA
City
western
After 2 weeks of high adventure, sleeping under the stars, returning to a place my husband and i spent our first x-mas 20 years ago and spreading his ashes....I'm feeling awesome! No phones, no email, left the teenagers home. I finally had a real opportunity to connect - I'm still riding the high! It was a happy place and I know he was right along with me. I thought of him everyday but they were all good thoughts and i could feel him happy because I was happy doing this amazing trip we put off. It was so much more than I expected or imagined if that's possible.
Whoohoo!

10, that was awesome! I am happy that you felt so connected and you are in a good place with wonderful memories!

your joy comes through your words--I am so happy for you!

That is so great... What a neat way to spend this time!

Jen

Thanks for sharing....so glad you have such amazing memories. Thoughts and hugs to your and your family!

What a wonderful post. It warms my heart when I read posts like this. I'm so happy you were able to make this trip.

Praying for your safe return home,

What an inspiration, thank you!

So glad that this trip brought you some joy.

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm glad it brought you such good feelings

What a beautiful way to work through grief. Sometimes we need people, but sometimes solitude is the best. What you did is lovely. Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back