Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Leaskdale
Man, I come to this forum now and feel totally disconnected. If I add to a conversation it is like I put a wet blanket over it, conversation done, no commentary beyond.

I guess now that Tom is gone there is really no need to stay connected so I shall leave you all with a kiss and a hug, and a prayer for strength and healing. I hope that ALS gives you a little since it takes so much away. I hope it gives you the knowledge of power you have to survive the worst, and of your courage and fortitude that will help you face anything that this world can throw at you! What a mighty army of warriors we are.

Love to all,

Juliette

Juliette,

That was a nice farewell encouragement:)

~ Judy

Juliette

I have been absent on this blog for a while, this is a great forum to get information and deal with the issues of ALS on both sides of the disease, I however become somewhat depressed reading some of the entries and try to stay away lately. As this ALS progresses it becomes increasing difficult to be upbeat and positive about what is happening. I appreciate your comments, and your sacrifice.

I sent you a pm Juliette... EGBAR, come join us Ladies and Gent(s) at the Tea Table, where we talk about everything from dogs, poop and those funky brownies that Di is always serving us. It's a lifeline to us, and usually makes my day complete.

Hi Juliette,

I feel like you sometimes. I think the forums are quieter sometimes more than others. Things seem to go in waves, especially in the Past Caregivers area. There is some good support here for those who have lost their loved ones. Don't be discouraged. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

FB had a group for past caregivers. LizT is a member. Ask her

You have been an inspiration to me for a long time. I hope that you can find peace and happiness in the days and years ahead. you deserve it. Love you much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back