Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Crowley
As part of living in Florida, we all know tropical storms and hurricanes are a part of life. Bran and I used to love this time of year. We would scurry about getting things ready for a approaching storm. Popcorn and our favorite movies, flashlights and candles, our favorite treats ..M&M's for me and beef jerky for him. We would secretly hope the lights would go out and spend the rest of the night just talking about the rest of our lives cuddled up in each others arms. I had to do this all by myself today. I went shopping and got all of our favorites, made way too much popcorn. Watching all of his favorite movies. Times like this really make me miss him so much more. If that is even possible. I just can't sleep. The storm is whipping and swirling outside, but inside here.. inside my heart is no better. there is no calm that I felt over the years when I was cuddled up with him. My protector is no longer here, no longer able to ease my fears or quite my thoughts. If i am really still and quite the wind out side sometimes sounds like his breathing. I just not sure whats worse tonight the storm outside or the one in my heart. It is just not fair... I will never be held again, I will never see his soulful eyes, hear is wise words, or fight over who loves who the most. I would give up all of my tomorrows for one more day with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back