Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
462495_10100666637400308_20707659_49690876_1050982769_o.jpg

Sweetheart ~

Its so hard to believe this was taken just 2 years ago today. Today you should be turning the ripe "old" age of 39... you should be enjoying your children, instead of 6 feet under. Even 6 months later, and it is still very hard to fathom that you're gone. I miss your laughter, your smile, everything about you.... quite simply, I miss you more thien life itself. I won't lie, its not even 2 hours into your birthday and I am struggling more then you could possibly imagine. With your help Babe, I hope to do what we talked about a while back for our little loves. I hope, maybe, wherever you are, that maybe you could see them, and it would make you smile.

I love you, my Beloved.

So, Happy Birthday, my Darling. I wish I was spending it with you, my Love. <3

For Love, For Always, Forever In My Heart. <3

Here is a picture of the balloon release at sunset.

notifications

I hope you smiled a bit yesterday watching Katie pop baloons and William ride on his "big boy" bike for the first time. I miss you my Love. <3

Becca,

I can't remember the exact wording of another's post I read about a year ago, but I am going to try. As long as you remember Jason, he will always be with you. He will always be in your heart and in the most precious gifts he gave you. Every time you look at your children and they smile or laugh or hug you, that is Jason smiling, laughing and hugging you.

I wish I could take your pain away. Believe me if I could, I would. Treasure those wonderful memories and ignore the ignorant. Don't let them destroy what you and Jason have made. I believe their "acts" are a way of of trying to right their wrong. Unfortunately for them, its too late.

My prayers to You, William and Katie,

Toto

He will always be alive in your heart and in your children's hearts as well.

Thank you hon. Today has been such a horrible day, and I don't understand why. Miss him terribly. :(

Becca,

My heart goes out to you! It's a horrid day because it take time and patience to live through all the holidays and find a new "normal". Whatever that is!

Take care,
Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back