Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
GA
City
Gwinnett
I don't know why my mind continues to count off the time since he passed. The days drag by and I fill them with errands and friends. Today I finally paid the funeral home bill and I will continue to file paperwork with the rest of the world. Who would have ever thought everyone in our past life would need a death certificate.

Counting the time just cannot be helped. It is natural.

While you are handling all the daunting paperwork, life goes on for the rest of the world that is oblivious to our pain, as we count the days and months or years. I can't say life gets better. It just gets different.

We are here for you. We understand.

Yesterday was 38 weeks since Bob passed. I think we count the days, weeks, months and years all marked with firsts, seconds, etc. Still struggling with missing Bob. We understand Georgia. Sorry you're hurting. Yasmin.

So sorry Evelyn, CJ, Yasmin and all who have lost their loved ones {{{hugs}}}

I am so sorry! All of you who are walking this path before me are teaching me grace and dignity even through your pain! Thank you!

Jen

I still count the days! The hours, every moment, hes gone. i still cry, i still get upset, i still hate the other who meddled in our lives, i am still there taking care of him everytime i close my eyes. i still dont get much sleep, always reaching for him, waking up if i drifted off to seep looking over to check on him, still hearing him breath when i know in my head he is not there, its just my heart who cant remember.

*hugs* hon.. I do understand. Its completely normal. Doesn't make it any easier though. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back