Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
In the Land of Cotton
City
Way Down South
I am completely paralyzed by the fact that I will be 51 tomorrow. I will officially be older than Terry will ever be. He was 50 when he died. As of tomorrow, I will have surpassed him in age. I always had so much fun being 6 weeks younger than him. It seems unbelievable that he will never be older than 50, and I will always be older than him. Sad.

Hugs to you Missy. Love ya

Im sorry Missy.

So sorry you are sad Miss, {{{{HUGGING ON YOU}}}}}

Very sad, indeed.

I wish you a wonderful day and hope you can think of all the good times you shared on each of the birthdays you were together.

I'm not sad about the birthday. I just find it hard that I am going to officially be older than Terry. I remember when it happened to my mother after Daddy's death. She had a few years before it did, and it was still very strange for her. I get it now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY! Please do something nice for yourself today. Or, even better, have someone ELSE do something nice for you today. Lots of love and all that...
Have a great day!

Best wishes for a happy birthday.

I hope you're able to spend your day with people who mean a lot to you to help you through your special day. Yasmin.

Hope your friends helped you celebrate a Happy Birthday to you. Each holiday will be so hard for all of us.

Happy birthday Missy.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful dinner with a very good friend. She was the perfect dinner date!

I can't imagine what it will feel like when I get to be older then Jason was, as we were 6 years apart, and always teased that he robbed the cradle. But I can imagine how hard it is to not have your sweetheart by your side on your birthday.

*big hugs*

Happy Birthday Missy ~ I hope you pampered and endulged yourself today. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back