Jason's Dream

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
Today is definately a hard day for me. Will be at his side talking to him, wishing for something that will never happen.

Four months ago today we kissed goodbye. Four months ago I held you in my arms for the last time. Four months ago I saw your beautiful eyes, your sweet face, held your hand as you took your last breath and saw the face of God.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, miss you terribly, and wish for just one more moment in time with you.

I love you soo much, my Beloved. I always have, and I forever will. ♥

~ Becca

Dear Becca, I'm holding you in whole my heart. I wish I could mend your broken one.
God's love and comfort to you.

Thinking about you, Becca.

Sending hugs Becca.....

Thinking of you Becca. Blessings of peace to you.
Love and light
Meg

Becca, my heart aches with you, my Prayers are with you that your heart be comforted and be filled with peace. {{HUGS}}

Thinking of you Becca as you face this day.

Thinking of you Becca. {{{HUGS}}}

i am right there with ya becca, missing my special man. Missing his smile, his laugh, his everything. Heaven got lucky when they got our angels. Miss him everyday. Every moment. All the time.

Unfortunately, there are too many of us on the forum that fell your pain.

Thinking of you at this difficult time.

Oh Becca ,I weep with you and feel your pain.
Our journey with Ed finished ,at this level, in December,however we continue our spiritual journey with him and like you we miss so much of his presence.
People have said, he is at peace now and we need to move on ..thats easy to say,BUT, when our whole time has been filled with his care for so long,it seems impossible to just move on and the pain isnt getting any easier
Take heart dear one,you are not alone...sending healing love your way.Take care Becca,ANASTASIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back