Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
This is just so childish! I can't even imagine of thinking of it! Let's give a big hand to evil SIL!

OK... now I have received a box from you know who via sane SIL. I asked her what was in it, she said she didn't know and acted like the thing was on fire and she wouldn't even come in the house!

Surprise! Surprise! Framed pictures of our family. Our son's pics were all carefully wrapped in newspaper. Pictures of my husband and I were in garbage bags! Oh-Oh-Oh! There was a toilet plunger in the box!

I called sane SIL and told her I didn't care if her sister had a check for a million dollars to give to me, do not EVER hand over anything else from her to me. Funny she didn't ask why.

I took that box to the curb, thank you! As much as I would have liked to have gone through the whole thing.......

OMG CJ!........Will it ever end for you...Nut Job is way to kind...I am so so sorry they are putting you through this, and I do believe she is really and truely insane and am having serious doubts about SIL that is helping her also. I will keep you in my Prayers for some Peace and Quite and against the evil one....{{Big HUGS}}

Just send me a danged brownie! I sure could use one!

I like your avatar, Di!

I'll send a triple dose brownie!...lol....:)

Thanks, I thought that the white hair matched mine and I've been fighting mad lately so I went for the Warrior Princess!

Hang in there CJ!

Restraining Order.......-. I bet everytime you think you are going to have a great day, SHE-DEVIL shows up to ruin it. Sad that she would want to play head games with the Little Guy. Maybe she should find a hobby. Does she really think this is going to want you to spend time with your son. NEVER EVER. Physco, crack head, spaz, looney, Nut, 2 beers short of a six pac,
They send people like her away for Physco Therepy, SHE NEEDS IT.
Sorry you have to deal with this & I thought I had to deal with alot with my dad's girlfriend forging titles and taking sentamental stuff my kids made him ect...

CJ
So glad that you took the box to the street and got it out of YOUR house. Obviously the other SIL did know what was in it since she didn't protest about the box from the evil one. Hope to see you soon.

Wow I don't even know what to say....She needs mental help bad!

Well, I heard toilet plungers are hard to come by in the south....so many outhouses...people keep losing them...
Sorry, very inappropriate, just trying to cheer you up

Wow! Unbelievable! She's certifiable! We're the pictures harmed C.J.?

No explanation? Just a box of photos? I guess this means you have officially been removed from her family tree! Yahoo!

We call plungers, Turd Hammers at my house. Maybe you should take one and smack your turdheaded SIL! Just a thought!:smile:

Is it possible that your present circumstances relieve you of the necessity to think of her as your SIL?

Just think of it: you could consider her simply as a sadly deficient person in your community with whom you have nothing in common and whom you can ignore with impunity. It's as simple as that. When she does show up on your radar, you scrape her off and move on.
Good luck.
VL

totally unfair - get a restraining oder. With luck they may lock them up.

Brooksea, i've always respected your very helpful posts and it makes me hurt for you to read about this. After my divorce, i attended some very good classes at mychurch, two of which were "Boundaries" and "Safe People". Authors Cloud & Townsend. They've written a lot of relationship books, andyour situation made me think about what I learned in these two classes, If you're a reader, maybe you would enjoy them too! I'm praying for you and this nut. I wonder how 'safe' the SIL is who actually had the nerve to deliver that box to you. I personally wouldn't consider her very 'safe' but of course i don't know her. Love to you today! I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this so soon after your dear husband's passing. Maybe they have an odd way of grieving their own loss. wouldn't want to be there...

OMG! I'm so sorry you have to deal with them! Do you think she will ever stop this insanity? I also think the so-called "sane" SIL must know either way she is an enabler and following through with the evil SIL dirty work. Don't answer the door or the phone from them.

You're a much better woman than I am. I might have to hit "sane" SIL with that turd hammer and tell her, "Now take that back to the evil one." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back