Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
i am going to ask nicely...........sod it,i am begging and pleading on bended knees(take pity that is a hard task to do)

DONT VOTE FOR JOHN AND EDWARD!:eek:

my sanity is at stake here,i can not take it any longer:sad:

for those of you who are not uk residents...........john and edward are two talentless,annoying irish twins in this years xfactor(i must point out i have nothing against the irish)

Happy Halloween Caroline .... BOO !

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:
:shock: glen,now that is not funny...........well,maybe a little:lol:

Caroline, I miss going to the UK, your "celebrity" gossip over there always seems so much more interesting than that in the US.

rose,talking about tv gossip we have just had the series "the real housewives of new jersey" on tv.
it has been the highlight of my week,fantastic. has it been shown in the usa?
i would love to see a second series:D

Well then , you are missing out on so much more.

The Real Housewives of Orange County
The Real Housewives of New York
The Real Housewives of Atlanta

To be truthful , there is only one real housewife , and I am married to her.

Glen

Caroline, I haven't seen it (or the others that Glen mentioned). I'm not a big TV watcher. BUT, speaking of shows that have aired in the UK and then later over here; I did get hooked on Life On Mars, right when the series was ending. Finally got to watch the first year's episodes on DVD just recently. I heard the UK version was much better than the US one. I loved it, the music and clothes were so authentic for the early 1970s, and I never saw the ending coming.

I have no clue who these two guys are (other than twins) but on the good word of Caroline, they would not get my vote if I were in the U.K.!

Zaphoon
(just a guy who knows who to trust!)

i never watched "life on mars",the 70's make me cringe.
i am mentally scarred :shock:from my mum making me wear flares with tartan running down the sides and bottom,a baycity roller thing.

ok,is "flashforward" going to be like "lost" going on and on with no logical story line or ending.
i think it was on the third episode out in africa this sinister cloud appeared,i was like "yeah finally aliens" :smile:some action next week...............oh dear ,how disapointing the following week was.:roll:
i will stick with it for a couple of series ,but if it ends up like "lost" i may loose the will to live.

zaphoon,i know i can always count on you:)

glen,after your scare i watched "oklahoma"on tv to calm the nerves:lol:
all together now.........."oh what a beautifull morning oh what a beautifull day,i gotta beautifull feeling everythings going my way":D

dont forget,DON'T VOTE FOR JOHN AND EDWARD TONIGHT.

Caroline ... I promise not to vote for them either, and neither will Button. Do "NO!" votes from the US count?

I won't vote for them either, votes from Canada should count shouldn't they? We're pratically related. Same sense of humor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back