Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
Let's get ready for Halloween- prizes given for best costume! (to be determined later)

I'll start- I want to be Superwoman, not to fight off bad guys, but because I have been so busy lately, I feel like I am spinning the way she did- she would click her wrist bands together & spin (to get her powers? )

Although, I am trying to convince Jim I AM Superwoman! So far, he's not buying it.
Maybe I should put on the costume?!? LOL

My dearest Mare, you are talking about Wonder Woman. She was one of my favourite heroines as a child, along with all of the Charlie's Angels and The Bionic Woman. Wonder Woman drove around in an invisible plane! It was so cool.

I don't know what I want to be for virtual Halloween. I will give it some thought... but I find this thread entertaining and fun. Good idea, Mare! Can I have a virtual trick or treat now? Preferably chocolate, thanks.

I stand corrected! You're right- WONDER WOMAN! (geez, you'd think I'd get my own thread right!LOL)

You do deserve a special chocolate for helping me; but, the rule is you have to show up in a costume & then request a treat.

Last edited:
Well, I am a witch this Halloween. I wore orange and black socks up to my knees. A black skirt and a black Halloween sweater. I put a real fun sticker on my face of a black spider in a web. My hat was the best. Tall black hat with green streamers . Painted my finger nails black. Had some ladies over for lunch and a best hat doorprize. It was so fun. I just love Halloween.... I sure hope I'm a good witch in my next life and not the bad one? Linda

What a cute idea. So funny, love the pictures so far. I am thinking my kitty is a great Halloween picture so he is y Happy Halloween. I had to mention something on the old show thing. I told my son about the six million dollar man, and he said wow that is not that much... Too funny

Ok CJ, you get some candy for your Halloween Mona

PicForMyNewsletterNov22003chicagoHALLOWEENCANDY.jpg

Grandpa! I love Reese's!

I forget how to upload pics in a post! I'm sending you candy corn!

I'm ALWAYS a pirate wench, as its the only costume I own. And I don't know where my hat is, so I may not even be that this year! Ernie got a sweatshirt that says "little monster" it has dinosaur type spikes going up the back and on the hood. Hopefully this link to picture works (I am so tired!)

I ate every single Whoppers package ~malted milk balls ~ out of the candy we bought for the trick or treaters (sigh)

I think I've finally gotten the hang of this avatar thing! Yeah me! Guess who I am? I always wanted to be mysterious,dark,and gorgeous! Only bought my candy today. Shorter time for having to resist! Trick or Treat!:)

Rose, glad you're back for Halloween. Here's some candy for Ernie, great costume.

BoneCandy.jpg

OK ... do you like my evil grin ?

Morticia ... awesome.

CJ ... dont lose your head over this ...

'I always wanted to be mysterious,dark,and gorgeous!"

Morticia, you are, you ARE! Here's some candy for you.

73597-main_Full.jpg

Its good to see every one getting in to the Halloween swing.

Its not really big over here though,

cheers and have a great night:)

Peter

Thanks Grandpa! You sweet talker you!;) Come on Peter you can dress up here anyways! Start a new fad down under!Glen, where did you find that picture? Totally awesome! Dude!
Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back