Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Would have thought someone would have thought to comment on our new topics. Or did I just miss it?

AL

I missed it until your post! I go straight to new posts or quick links/todays posts!

Good idea, though.

Al, thanks for setting this up. Like mare my bookmark takes me directly to new posts so I completely missed this. And we now have a handy place for the Follies so if I want a laugh I can go straight there. Great idea! Thanks.

Barry

Thanks Al, why didn't I think of this? LOL.

i missed it ...not sure what you are talking about what is the name of the post

If you look at the top you wil see the address --- ALS/MND Support Group Forums > Off Topic > Stories & Other

The idea was to provide a place for anything "Off Topic"

wow thats cool another place to look and learn...thank you

I am very impressed with your efforts Al and Joel in keeping this place organized. Could you do something about my closet?

I am good with closet's ! Love throwing things away.. Get into a lot of trouble when I was healthy doing that. My husband seems to have accumulated to much stuff since I have been sick.

THANK YOU AL !

Hoping, its got to be a female chromosome that you have for throwing things out. Wanda has that same "gift?" and I was a semi-packrat. Now I cant even get downstairs into my workroom to see what is gone. *sigh* Gone are the days of wanting more tools, and parts for my old truck, motorcycles and toys.

Now I have a new set of toys : walkers , scooter and power chair.

OK , now , with a power chair , who has put it up on the front wheels ? I have a Pronto M91 Sure Step. Wanda can attest that I did last night leaving our friends house. There was a raised 2 inch threshold that I could not creep over , so I took a run at it full speed and it bucked the back wheels up in the air for me to do a stoppee ! Its all about speed ;)

Glen

Glen do you have flames on your power chair?

be careful i think you and my son would get along just fine in fact i be afraid to have you two together

Colleen - not yet !

tda - I'm not ready for drag-racing (yet). If he finds a way to get the NOS working ask him to drop me a line. Did I mention that I got stuck in my driveway ? Its being re-done and there was loose gravel , and I just buried the chair - good thing my son was down to dig me out. :oops:

Glen

Glen-
How are you liking your chair?

Hey Mare,

It has given me a new lease on life. I can travel , I can go shopping , I can take Wanda out , and be with her while we are out without her having to push. I am enjoying it so far. I rip around the office at work.

I was foolish to hate it , and say THANKS to all who encouraged me.

To those waiting until you need one , I say you wont know until its too late. I have a bum knee because of my pride. Plan ahead .

Glen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back