Diagnosis
12/2018
Country
US
State
NC
City
Get Real
Why was the Thread ("Does anyone READ this...) in the PLS sub-Forum abruptly closed after Cammarak posted a reply 6/14/17 at 9:12 PM? (Yesterday)

The post referred to the well established (accredited) PLS protocol by outstanding Neurologists as... BS!

Cammarak referred to the Dent Neurologic Institute... which is also the Dent Cannabis Clinic. ? Cammarak also referred to Jeffery Friedman... is he Jeffery Friedman the attorney or Jeffery Friedman Neurologist.

Then, Cammarak wrote,

("do not sit with your thumb up your ass for 3-5 ****ing years waiting for a definitive diagnosis."). Shouldn't that have been edited?

Anywhooo.... the reply Cammarak made was open for a little further discussion and maybe question or two concerning the connection between Dent and Jeffery Friedman, how the OP could connect the two together and does Dent Neurologic offer free neurological services?
I believe Cammarak implied it didn't cost a dime. ?

I'm glad Cammarak's needs have been accommodated

Last edited:
Pardon me, but is there a question in there somewhere?

Yea Greg, pardon me too... there is a question in the post above, the first sentence,

("Why was the Thread ("Does anyone READ this...) in the PLS sub-Forum abruptly closed after Cammarak posted a reply 6/14/17 at 9:12 PM? (Yesterday)."

The rest of my post is follow up to that question. I know you've written before you don't pay a lot of attention to what I write... maybe you "skim read" posts.

Sorry you missed it... but there is a question in my Thread.

Don't think any of the mods closed it. No purpose in doing so.

ah.

Answer: we don't know why.

The Thread was closed this morning, Cammarak posted a reply last night at 9:12 PM.
Moderators are the only ones who can close a Thread.

yes. we saw that. answer remains unchanged. :^|

Did you have something to contribute to it?

Yes, pretty much what I wrote above.

But... one of the Mods moved her original post "Changes" to the the "Does anyone READ this" thread. Then closed it!

Greg, I sense you may have a problem with me with your comment,

"Did you have something to contribute to it"

Yea, that what this whole Thread is about. I don't mean to get into any kind of duel with you, you being into the 5th year of your diagnosis but apparently there is a clarity problem.

Last edited:
I use eye gaze to type, so forgive my lack of loquaciousness.

again, we do not know why it was closed.

If you have something useful to the OP, we could look further.

otherwise, it falls under 'huh, dang compters.'!

Al said But... one of the Mods moved her original post "Changes" to the the "Does anyone READ this" thread.

No. The thread" changes" is intact in the General discussion sub forum. Someone, not me, moved it to help it get more views and advice.

All I can see on the Does anyone read thread for mod action is a moderator approved the final post. That tells me it went to automod. My GUESS is in the time between the time the post was made the thread autoclosed for non activity that is not something visible from the mod queue. I see no reason to reopen it though as the op has not returned in the last month.

Ah! OP moved on.

No point to digging out the manual.

And to address your snide 'clarity' comment, my understanding and comprehension are fine. I have an issue with unclear, rambling and bullshit in general. Is that 'clear' enough?

Last edited:
Nikki, Cammarak posted "Changes" at 9:24 PM last night. Laurie replied to it at 12:36 today. But the other showed up at 9:12 PM.... ???

Greg, thanks for your opinion, including the word bullshit.

If you have a problem with posts that are "unclear, rambling and bullshit in general"... which are more found in the DIHASL sub-Forum far more than you are implying I write. Maybe you should consider resigning from being a Moderator.

Edited... everybody is going in circles.

Last edited:
Edited.... let's drop it.

Al, you may rest assured that your suggestion will receive all due attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back