Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas! I hope everyone can enjoy being with family!

The whole family coming here today for turkey dinner. Looking forward to it. Hope everyone gets to see their family over the holidays, that is what Christmas is
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone
Al

Merry Christmas, Nikki!

Merry Christmas Nikki! Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a special day filled with love and Joy!

Merry Christmas, Nikki. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Just after 5am xmas morning here.

Cup of tea in bed, sun is just rising behind clouds that will keep the temperature down thankfully. Looking forward to a day of family here for the first time in 3 years.

Love you all. I wish every one of you family/friends and love today.

Happy Christmas hope everyone has a lovely day
Wendy x

Christmas Eve dinner at home... Darcey, both kids (27 & 30) and me. Son and I put together a 12 pound turkey which is currently cooking. Cooking up an Amish Breakfast Casserole for tomorrow morning. All is well. We are grateful for this Christmas weekend with all of us here. Hope yours are the best, too!

Much love to you all!

Jim & Darcey

Merry Christmas to you Nikki! and to all members, PALS, CALS and lurkers...Merry Merry. I hope you can each find some happiness despite everything that causes you to be at this locale.

tc

Thank you Nikki for starting this thread and hope you have a day filled with joy and love also. The same to everyone here. Since it is the holiday of giving... I plan on giving my husband an abundance of kisses tomorrow! I am so happy that he here to share it with me.

Merry Christmas Nikki. I hope everyone has a day filled with love and joy.

As the shortest day of the year is now past, I hope that everyone finds and reflects your light in the coming months.

Best,
Laurie

Or the longest day of the year has just passed, depending on where you are :lol:

Merry Christmas, Nikki and Everyone! I'm surrounded by my kids rigtht now, waiting for my grandson to wake, but I could not let this day go by without stopping in here to visit the rest of my family.
Love,
Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back