City
Boston
To all who celebrate.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

I am thankful for all of you

To you as well!

Indeed. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Jim

Thank you, Nikki. Wishing you a wonderful thanksgiving as well.

Hugs,
Joan

& to you as well!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

so many things to be thankful for! I can smell the turkey even if I can't taste it.
wishing you all a wonderful day
mark

Happy Thanksgiving Nikki and everyone. I am also very thankful for all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I don't know what I would do without this forum and the wonderful people here.

Bill

Happy Thanksgiving. A special thanks to our moderators and the CALS who have stuck around to make our lives a little less scary.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone. It has been a joyous one for us.despite the difficulties we face. We are blessed to have been able to travel to spend Thanksgiving with family. It has been wonderful.

Steve

Hope everyone had as good a day as they come!
We are family and I am grateful for you all.
Love ya chally

Happy Thanksgiving Nikki. One of the things I am most thankful for are all of the people on this forum. You have given me comfort and inspiration in this first year.

V

Thank you, all. Local family cooked at our house Thursday, and then Friday we drove 4 hours to our eldest son's new place to celebrate on Saturday with his wife's family. It was wonderful. I am envious...the kids bought a house on 5 acres that used to be used for commerical growing (not the good stuff--the legal stuff). A 100ft green house--actually they call it a hoop house out there--remains. It is plumbed and has natural gas for heat if needed. What potential!!!!
We have been home a couple of hours and are finally unpacked, feed, and hubby is tucked in and asleep already. It was a wonderful celebration.

So glad you all enjoyed your visit. It sounds like a wonderful place that your son and his wife bought. How exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back