Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
US
State
NV
City
Las Vegas
To all of our coastal PALS and CALS, wishing you safety in the approaching storm.

Ditto! Thinking of you all!

Has anyone heard from Kim T?

She posted on facebook earlier today. A comment on a post I made unrelated to Matthew

I was wondering since the storm is supposed to be quite close to her.

Hopefully she is fine. She must have been when she was browsing her newsfeed

Thanks, Nikki. I was worried about her.

Hi Everyone,

I decided Wednesday that I didn't want to take a chance. I got a friend and we drove to Orlando. Staying at Hilton/Universal. Most of the hotels were full by the time I called Wednesday. Ace is registered as a service animal so no problem with him.

So I'm just laying around, watching TV, and eating. We have a room that's an efficiency so I have plenty of food.....and ALL my medication.

I've been trying to check back to see if I have something to live in when I return. Someone just got back to me and said my condo looked good from the outside. My new condo is a few steps from the beach and I won't know what happened to it until at least Monday. I plan on going back to Daytona Sunday afternoon. I do know my community has been out of power for at least a day and there are lots of downed lines and fallen trees so who knows when power will be restored.

I'm scheduled to close on the new condo Wednesday. I pray it hasn't been destroyed or even damaged. Everything is packed and I've scheduled movers. Now I hope I can sell my existing condo.

One day at a time. I wish my body worked better.

Glad you are safe!

The main thing is that you are safe Kim, and I'm very glad to hear that - smart move to get yourself set up where you did.

I really hope the new condo is sparkling and perfectly ready for Wednesday!

I am so glad you are safe. I hope both places will be ok and you can get home soon.

Kim, most importantly, you are safe (and comfortable from the sounds of it).

My fingers are crossed for your condos! Stay safe and let us know what you learn once this storm is really, finally, gone.

Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back