Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
Our motorcycle club went on a ride last Sunday to make a tribute to 9/11. It turned out kindof cool and displays the beauty of Utah. The weather was fantastic for the ride, and I was so happy that I went.

It is getting hard for me to mount my trike and ride long distances. The ride was about 175 miles and really kicked my ass (fatigue). I am the biggest guy in the video, and my trike is red and black. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5gqVmyoAA&feature=youtu.be

What a beautiful tribute Mark. I'm glad you were able to do it. The views were awesome. My PALS would love to do that. He has always wanted a motorcycle.

Mark, what a wonderful ride. I'm so very glad that you were able to go, even if it did wear you out.
Becky

It was good for BigMark.

But all the other bikers had to stare at his mug all day ...

;^)

(God, I so miss the freedom of my bike)

Amazing that you could ride that far big fella, you are amazing!

Wonderful Tribute Mark! You are certainly souring with Angels and making wonderful memories.

Haha Greg. Typo, but now that I think about it...maybe

Beautiful tribute Mark - love that you can still get out there and ride some!

Nice tribute mark, looks like a good club turnout!
Chally

A beautiful video and wonderful tribute.

Thank you for posting it.

Joan

Thanks fer all the positive comments. I went riding for a few hours yesterday, about 60 miles. That is better than the all day rides that wipe me out. There are only 3-4 club rides left before the chill of winter takes it away. I hope to go on all of them because I don't know if I will be able to ride next season???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back