Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
MN
City
Minneapolis
Thanks to everyone responsible for getting the Forum back online! Much appreciated!

I second that! Felt kind of lost with out my clan. Love ya chally

Yes thank you David. I know how hard you worked.

I send a huge thanks to David also.

I do have an idea of how much work this has been as have set up and administered forum software like this before and it really is a stressful brain drain.

We need this place, I know hundreds of people felt quite lost. Made me so thankful for the emergency group! It reminded me too of the need for a contact outside of the forum log in as I had lots of people contacting me asking what was going on. Those who don't have a way of contacting would have simply been in the dark.

Anyone is welcome to pm me their email and have a way to check in emergencies :)

Yes, thank you David. I know how stressful it was for you.

I want to say thank you to Mike; somehow he tracked down my phone number but I wasn't in a service area at the time (I was taking a road trip through Banff at the time).

I tried to call him back but I think he called from a Google Phone. Thanks for taking the time to call though.

Ditto David. Thanks for your hard work getting things back on line (and for responding to my frantic emails). We all are thankful.

V

I want to say thank you to Mike; somehow he tracked down my phone number but I wasn't in a service area at the time (I was taking a road trip through Banff at the time).

I tried to call him back but I think he called from a Google Phone. Thanks for taking the time to call though.

That was probably Greg.

Loved Banff. Stayed in the castle. Moose chased my wife. They really don't like it when you get out of the canoe.

Thank you!!! Feels like you are without a lifeline without the forum up and running!

Thanks David!

Missed everyone! Glad we're back. Big thanks to those in charge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back