Old 04-13-2016, 11:10 AM #1 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Boulder
State: Colorado
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
DavidM is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)

City: Boulder
State: Colorado
DavidM is on a distinguished road
Default ALS Support Project

Hello everyone,

My dear aunt passed away in 2015, two years after being diagnosed with ALS. Her challenges were great, yet she somehow approached the inevitable with love and grace. She was and continues to be an inspiration to our entire family.

As a tribute, my dad and I are developing a website with the goal of improving support for people with ALS, their caregivers, and family members. Even as a well-organized family, we stumbled through each stage of the process. To the extent possible, we would like to improve future experiences for those affected by ALS.

For the next month, we are gathering feedback from PALS, CALS, and anyone else who has experience with ALS. We are currently scheduling 30 to 45-minute phone calls. We can also Skype or email.

If you would like to share your thoughts, please email me a <email address removed by moderator> or contact me through the forum.

Thank you,

David

Last edited by Atsugi : 04-13-2016 at 11:24 AM
Old 04-13-2016, 05:03 PM #2 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Orlando
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 12/2010
Atsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond reputeAtsugi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ALS Support Project

Since this involves CALS, PALS and others with experience, I moved it from CALS to OTHER.
Closed Thread

Tags
age, als, cals, caregivers, dad, diagnosed, family, grace, love, support, website