Diagnosis
11/2014
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Austin
I finally went to Chicago for three days to meet my newest grandchildren for the first time. My youngest son took me there. It was so exhausting, but worth every minute! It'll take a few days to recuperate from this trip and I know I won't be traveling anymore.
What a thrill it was for me. Hopefully one day they will visit me.
One good thing is when you're in a wheelchair, you zip right through security.

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6895&stc=1&d=1445570960

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 243
Marty what a gorgeous photo! Very proud Poppy!
God bless, Janelle x

What a great picture, Marty! Congratulations on the beautiful grandchildren and the successful trip. I do hope they visit you in the future.
Becky

Congrats Marty! So glad you got to visit. They are angels on earth, no doubt about it. I had my little one for a couple hours yesterday and just sat in my recliner with him sleeping on my chest and making little "baby" noises while he slept. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em :):):)

Vince

We're going to meet my husband's new great grandson for the first time tonight. I hope I get to hold him...I hope I can trust my arms enough to hold him. Life goes on!

I love your comment Vince...love 'em, love'em, love 'em. Enjoy it all.
Audrey

Nice Marty......grandkids are sunshine on a cloudy day. I wish they were closer to you.
I have a new one coming any day now.......glad I will get to meet her!

BigMark make sure you post pictures of your grand daughter! We were hoping for a little girl but boys everywhere!

Vince

Beautiful family, Marty! Such sweet little faces and one happy big one! And congrats on your new little grand additions, Vince, Audrey and Mark (soon)! Pictures welcomed! :)

love those grandkids! only problem is they don't stay little long enough. i got my four (2boys-2girls) tattooed across my abs then told them if they turn out bad i would tattoo them again on my arse, that keeps them in check. (cause they know i'll do it !). lol chally

What a joy, Marty! You look so happy, understandably so! I know what you mean about whizzing through security in a wheelchair....isn't it great?!
Charlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back