Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
I am very happy to annouce that Laurie and Mike are now moderators. I am hoping that another PALS who has graciously agreed to serve will soon be granted priviliges as well.

Beky has other obligations and although willing to try to assist in an emergency has had to step away from day to day moderating. I know you join me in thanking her for all she has done these past couple of years.

I will continue to moderate but will be stepping back a bit.

I know you will continue to give Laurie and Mike the support and understanding you have given me

Thank you, to all of you.
To freely give up your time for our benefit is awesome.
God bless, Janelle x

I agree with Janelle...thanks for your time and generous spirit of sharing!
Audrey

Couldn't get any better than Laurie and Mike! Thanks Nikki- you deserve a little break- just don't step too far back, as you are the best!

Thankyou Becky and Nikki for a job well done...
Love Gem

Yes, thank you, Nikki and Beky. You've both been wonderful, and I also hope you don't go to far away! Laurie and Mike are fabulous choices and so generous to offer. Thanks to both of you!

Thanks for all the time you spend making sure we are able to visit this forum. You all are wonderful

Thanks all. I am not giving up moderating. After a little extra downtime I will share with Laurie and Mike as I originally did with Beky and Elaine

Thanks very much for your moderation. I've moderated other boards, and I do not envy you the task of moderating one such as this. Many many thanks.

Thank you all new, present and past moderators. Your dedication and devotion is very much appreciated! You are all heroes!
Marty

Thank you, both new and old moderators.

Outstanding selections! My thanks to each of you for the gift of your time and attention for the benefit of so many!

Jim

we have been so lucky over the years to have the most fabulous moderators. Beky and Nikki--love to both of you for the job you have done!

looks like you got two good ones for the job. mike you didn't see that did you hee he :)

thanks guys for making this a great place for us :):)

THank you Nikki, Beky, Mike, Laurie, and all our other mods past , present, and future. Without you we wouldn't have a place to come for information and support .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back