Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
Heading to the hospital. My son's wife has gone into labor 6 weeks early. They have given steroids to help with the baby's lungs and are trying to slow her labor but they believe it will come tonight or early a.m. Wish us luck and a few prayers would help as well.
Thanks everyone. First of two, my other son's girlfriend is due any day now as well!

Vince

Sending prayers for safe delivery and healthy baby! And for the second mom and baby too! Our family is expecting a new addition in the next 2 weeks as well. A step nephew.

Congratulations, Vince.

Sending out prayers...let us know how the baby is when you get a chance!

The technology that they have these days is amazing, so keep the faith. I remember being in on several very premature babies when I worked in maternity 28 years ago, and we are hours away from the closest children's hospital. I had the pleasure of meeting one of these babies while flying with my son to Children's and she was small but a fire cracker. She had no disabilities, in spite of having a brain hemorrhage. Will be saying a prayer anyway.
Paulette

Quick update. After 3 days in the hospital without progression of her labor, they released my daughter-in-law today. I believe this is best as she was only 34 weeks. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Vince

Vincent,
Hoping all goes well. You're in my thoughts.
Marty

Great news. Thanks for sharing. While technology can do wonderful things the baby is safer and happier inside right now. Do they know boy or girl? Premie girls do better proving females are more mature than males from the very beginning! Just teasing guys!

Wonderful new, Vincent. There's just nothing like a new grandbaby, especially when they arrive on time :)

Hi Vince
What a special exciting time for you and your wife!
I'm so glad that they have let her go home, that all is well.
Love and prayers for the whole family.
We are going to have to discuss Disney movies from now on!
Love Janelle xx

Great new Vince...I hope this scary time passes quickly!
Audrey

I'm a grandpa! My oldest son's girlfriend had her baby boy this morning at 6:10 a.m. 8lbs, 3oz and healthy as a horse with a full head of hair! My youngest son's wife, who was in premature labor a couple days ago is doing well, no more contractions. Gonna go see the bundle of joy now. I"ll post pics this evening. Life goes on!

Vince

Congratulations. Wonderful news!

Congratulations Vince! I had my third grandchild a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back