Diagnosis
11/2014
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Austin
I just found these pics and thought I would share them with you. A couple of years ago, I was in my yard when I noticed a little pink object laying on the lawn. After getting a closer look, I saw that it was alive and breathing. At first, I thought it might be a kitten or puppy that had been abandoned. Or even a rat. It was so small, eyes closed, all pink and hardly any tail. So, I brought it inside lined a box with towels and put a heating pad underneath. Went out and bought eye droppers and baby formula and started feeding it. After several days, I knew what it was! A baby squirrel had fallen from the nest.
Well, after research, I discovered the right formula and feeding technique. She grew quickly and was so lovable. Always wanted me to hold her! What a fun project that was.
When the time came, I called the squirrel animal rescue and they came and took her so she could be socialized with other babies and released when the time came.
Just thought I'd share this..Happy memories for me!
Marty

https://www.alsforums.com/forum/att...ment.php?attachmentid=6643&stc=1&d=1438400788

Attachments

• MPNSquirrel2.jpg
    MPNSquirrel2.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 460
  • chilling on the porch, wow so this is outside .JPG
    chilling on the porch, wow so this is outside .JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 370
Oh so cute, I love baby any things .
Love Gem

Thanks for sharing. And for rescuing the poor thing

Good post. Brought a smile to my face. Thanks.

Oh marty you gorgeous thing! I don't know many blokes personally who would have done that! She is so cute! I'm glad you shared...a real feel good story.
What did Holly think of her?
God bless, Janelle x

Thanks for a huge smile Marty - what a great thing to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back