Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
About the mod queue. Everything should be there as of the time of this post. Please continue to be patient. Having a tough few days

Good to see you back. Sorry you're having a tough time. Don't push yourself. --Mike

Nikki, you do such a beautiful job- you are allowed all the off days you need. Your work is so appreciated! Thank you.

Nikki I didn't think I'd seen you around.
You do such an amazing job here, but please put your health first.
No apology necessary. Just glad you are back.
Take care of you.
God bless, Janelle x

Np lass. Don't sweat it! 8^)

nikki were thinking of you. please take it easy.

Thanks for letting know how you're doing...sorry you're having some tough days!
Audrey

Please take care of yourself first and foremost--sounds like we ALL want you to do whatever that entails.

You do such an amazing job for us here, Nikki, blessing us all with your skills and commitment. Can't thank you enough!

Thanks everyone

Imagine me doing the "Chicken Dance", Nikki. That should do wonders for putting a smile on your face. Now whether or not it will also make you feel better, only time will tell... :)

Jim

Wow, Nikki! No need to apologize. I've only been here for a number of months and it's so clear how much you do at this forum and for everyone. Just look after yourself. Okay?! Sending hugs.

I still love you just as much as I did before!:):)

How sweet of you to even THINK about appologizing to us. You do an amazing job, Nikki, and we love you. Take time for yourself, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back