Austin

Attachments

• IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 373
  • Smokey.JPG
    Smokey.JPG
    305.4 KB · Views: 274
Awesome looking girls! Thanks for sharing, Marty!

Jim

NICE Marty....we have two African Greys, 5 cats, a giant tortoise, and Harlee. The African Greys are named Kwanzaa & Zukie, they talk better than some people I know. I have worked very hard to teach them profanity, and have them saying sh!t and the F word. They are my CALS birds, they are noisy as hell sometimes...and messy little bastids!

Beautiful pets. I am nuts for animals. Thanks for sharing. I miss having pets. @bigmark1954 -- Oh my, you make me laugh. Thanks for that!

Oh just lovely, thanks for sharing the pics! :)

Beautiful girls! Thank you for sharing. Does Smokey do a lot of chatting? Does she tease Holly like most older siblings?

No way Marty...Smokey looks like a hot young thing...beautiful! Holly is just delicious...such a gorgeous smile on her!
Love your girls...they've made my screensaver!
God bless, Janelle x

Beautiful girls! Thank you for sharing. Does Smokey do a lot of chatting? Does she tease Holly like most older siblings?

Thanks!
Smokey has a very large vocabulary of sounds and voices. And, she's always tossing food to Holly and whistling to get her attention.
If I could get her to stop mimicking my ex, that would be great!

>This is Holly (Sheltie) and Smokey (African Grey)

beauties!

Attachments

• 581761_323911344397926_620375138_n.jpg
    581761_323911344397926_620375138_n.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 111
not what I think of when I think of beautiful girls :twisted:

Smokey has a very large vocabulary of sounds and voices. And, she's always tossing food to Holly and whistling to get her attention.
If I could get her to stop mimicking my ex, that would be great!​

Funny! Holly must love that! Our chow hound would love Smokey and always be by her side! :)

We have a Quaker parrot, canary, and a very spoiled Havanese. When I got Tiki our Quaker I had a Golden Retriever, so Tiki calls all dogs Kona (dogs name). It is funny that Tiki is extremely territorial and not great with strangers, but allowed Django our Havanese into the flock right away. They are an interesting group of pets who keep us entertained every day.
Your Grey is beautiful. I had one 7 years ago, but she went with my ex. Thank you for sharing.
Paulette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back