Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
Ok...it all started Monday, bored to death in my isolation from humanity. An idea pops into my head that I needed to get a meaningful pic for my obituary. So I head to the barber for a makeover, and manscaping session. I picked out a Hair Design and the clippers started in on it.
I emerged from the barber shop after my 1.5 hour procedure, with a whole new lease on life. When I get home my CALS studied the hair design, and wisely chose not to critique it. Harlee steam rolled me and tried to lick it off my head.
I have not gone out in public yet, but am considering getting a big red foam nose to round out the look! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP..................

Attachments

• IMG_2566.JPG
    IMG_2566.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2570.JPG
    IMG_2570.JPG
    485 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2565.JPG
    IMG_2565.JPG
    470.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2564.JPG
    IMG_2564.JPG
    459 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_2567.JPG
    IMG_2567.JPG
    685.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_2561.JPG
    IMG_2561.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 172
Looks great to me, should be a good obit picture. I had the purple Mohawk in the 80's.

Love the hair, Mark!

awesome mark

A new Mark.....looks great.
Love Gem

>Love the hair, Mark!

Ditto that!

Mark, as always, you are one of a kind,a real original! On you it looks perfect! How about having your car/van painted with swirls to match? Thanks for sharing another Mark Adventure!

I think Harley loves the new doo!

OMG, I absolutely love it. So incredibly cool and such a work of art. I would do that to my hair if I thought I could pull it off. I am trying to avoid a beard, though.

That looks awesome, Mark! I have to show it to my tatted, bearded, Harley-riding son! (A high-school science teacher in L.A.--can't judge a book by it's cover. :))

I LOVE it, Mark! It's you, no question!

Harlee is just sooo cute! No wonder you're in love! Stop blaming her for farts...I think this is payback!
looking awesome by the way!
J x

Had to show Darcey...

She likes the picture with you smiling and Harley behind your head.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back