Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
CA
State
Canada
City
Somewhere In
.....or was I the only one having issues. Geez, I missed everyone.

I missed it very much...I'm glad it's back and running well!

Yes it was down for all. You can actually check to see if it is just you. There are sites that will ping whatever site you question from multiple locations. At least then you know it is not your computer and all you can do is wait

Okay. Thanks for the tip, Nikki.

Attachments

• banned (320x236).jpg
    banned (320x236).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 154
i didn't do it.........:twisted:.

It was Big Mark. The big censor in the sky took notice ...

Oh good I thought it was problems with the hotels Internet ...
Love Gem

I have been staying in a hotel too, Gem. I also thought it was the hotel internet.

It was a really good lesson, though. Despite being a relative newbie here, I was reminded how much I appreciate this forum and all its wonderful members. Honestly, I felt lost without everyone.

No idea how it gets fixed...but thanks to the people responsible for getting the site up and running.
I missed everyone terribly!
J x

Attachments

• images-7.jpeg
    images-7.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 160
If you can touch other sites, such as Google or Microsoft, but one site fails to load like this one did, it's probably that one site.

However to be sure there are numerous sites that let you check if a specific site is down such as this one: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

Thanks Greg. Those sites are there for people like me...I swear it must be my computer etc, even though I can still access EVERYTHING else!
J x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back