04/2014
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Have a great day everyone!

To honour all our North American friends, today we listened to Nickleback (belatedly, sorry Canada) and watched Independence Day and White House Down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 99
Hoping rain doesn't dampen the fireworks!

Vince

>Have a great day everyone!

Ditto that!

Have a great holiday...if you can still do much, do it...if you can't, take the time for some memories to fill your soul!

Happy Fourth of July to all from Canada. Have a blessed and happy day. x

Have a great holiday...if you can still do much, do it...if you can't, take the time for some memories to fill your soul!

The best advice for any given day in any place in the world.

Happy Birthday America! Have a safe and great one.

SHOULD I BE WHISPERING TODAY....?
I hope you all loved the fireworks, wherever you celebrated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 117
I was at my cottage and my American neighbours certainly out did our Wednesday Canada Day celebrations. Whispering today is good! LOL.

I was in Canada for 4th of July and had a great time. Saw fireworks over Niagra Falls from the Canada side. Fireworks where a bit lame but still a great time!

Must be the place Peter, not the fireworks that make it magical. I turned 22 on the Isle of Wight during Cowes Week, a big regatta week. Everyone watched the fireworks on yachts etc, with nothing between us and the fireworks but ocean. Glorious. I've forgotten what the fireworks were like...I will never forget the awesomeness of the night.
God bless, Janelle x

We had a great fourth of July weekend here. I hope the same for everyone else.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back