Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Barrie
Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians.
VIncent

Happy Birthday, Canada!

All my experiences up north were very nice. Good people.

>Happy Birthday, Canada!

Ditto that!

Awesome Canada!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 203
Happy Canada Day

This may be the wrong section. Sorry if it is. This is my first forum experience and I'm still learning the ins and outs. That being said, to all the other Canucks.....

Happy Canada Day!

:)

Re: Happy Canada Day

Just wondering if the date is significant? Gee I feel like I might get hung for asking...sorry!
Australia Day is celebrated on the anniversary of captain cooks landing in 1788. July fourth, Independence...
J x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 284
It's our birthday, GQ. The nation was born on July 1 1867. There's no such thing as a stupid question. Hey, I didn't know about Captain Cook and Australia Day until now!

Happy Canada Day to you too, Vincent. Our you cold and miserable in Barrie. It's freezing here in Muskoka. Roll on sunshine and heat.

PS...Thanks whoever moved my original post. I never even noticed an other section until now. Doh! Moving up the learning curve.

Happy Canada Day!
Some of you may not know this- this forum has its roots in Canada. It was started by Canadians and is still administered by Canadians

Last edited:
Wow! Really? I'm still a complete newbie. I had know idea. That's interesting. Ironically, when I was looking at the newly-created map, I was assuming it was started by Americans, as there seems to be such a highly disproportionate number of US PALS/CALS on the map. I'm learning many new things today.

Let's hope we'll be around in two years for the 150th year celebration of our country! But for now, HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my fellow Canadian PALS and CALS. Hope you're all out enjoying the festivities. My husband and I are soon heading into Vancouver to take in some Canada Day goings-on. I feel blessed to be Canadian. And honoured to be a cousin to America and have unique ties to the UK.
Charlene

Let's say we will be around in two years! What a 150th celebration that will be. Enjoy the Canada Day celebrations in Vancouver! Cee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back