Diagnosis
5/2014
Country
US
State
FL
City
Tampa
Well, the flight went well, we made it to Denver. Steve did well. Got to our hotel last night and I went to put on a backpack.....partially dislocated the shoulder I did a number on 3 years ago. It wasn't all the way out so my brother in law , who is an ot, helped me and we got it back in to place. Let's hope the rest of the trip is less exciting!

Oh wow Steph! Hopefully that is the worst thing that happens! Touch every piece of wood you can find!
God bless, Janelle x

Sorry Steph I hope things get better

Steph at least you have an OT with you!

I hope this means you will get lots of help so that you don't end up with a serious issue.

Steph, think you forgot you have to stay 100% healthy! Sure your sense of purpose will lead you onward and upward! Have fun!

Yeah my brother in law is great!p. So is my nephew. We had a great day today. I am pretty sore and achey but that is expected. I am getting some great family time in so that is wonderful!

>we got it back in to place

ouch!

Yeah, I haven't been following Max's rules. I let the pt slide and didn't do my part. I know better.

On a different note...saw pronghorn deer, mule deer, a herd of buffalo, a flock of turkeys, rabbits, prairie dogs...its been amazing.

Awesome Steph! What we still call "our big holiday" in 2011, the kids enjoyed wildlife etc the most out of everything!

Hope Julien is having a great time!
God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back