Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
We got 1.25 inches of rain last night. Hundreds of little frogs have appeared all over our 12 acres. It looks like it rained frogs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 356
All the things that look like rocks are frogs.

Crunch crunch crunch when you walk, I bet.

Amazing...I admit that I'm glad to be seeing it in a picture and not in real life in my own yard!

That is COOL Tracy...we have had a bunch of storms that have dropped 1 inch or more in the last two weeks, but it is dry right now with more coming. All we get is snails when it rains.
Hope you are adjusting to retired life Tracy.:) Your courage working as long as you did is admirable in every sense of the word. I can still remember your story of getting trapped in a bathroom stall at the school you taught at.......it showed some real courage!

Wonderful, I so love frogs, so important for the environment :)

Frogs burrow into the soil when the weather is dry and come out again after rain, so it must have rained frogs once before for you to have had so many laying in wait lol

Frogs...oh man! WHY can't it rain men, like the song?

We are in huge grasshopper season at the moment. The dog loves this time of year. We get her to catch them all, and she feels the need to eat them...after she's played with them for a while first, of course!

God bless, Janelle x

We have 4 dogs and they ate their fill yesterday. Another half inch of rain last night. It looks like popcorn popping in the yard when they jump.

And we have plenty of flies and mosquitoes to feed the frogs.

That's really cool. Haven't had the frog invasion but lots of snails and mosquitos!

yummy frog lags.

They are the size of a piece of popped popcorn right now. So tiny legs.

Don't think about those frog legs too much Dave....otherwise you may have a road trip to Texas to satisfy the munchies!
J x

Now we have a tropical storm heading right towards us in Texas! It's either drought or floods!

Hopefully they were not the peeping kind!
Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back