Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado Springs
this has been under discussion over on fb...

Mandy Sample Byrd, aka. Amanda Krause, has been posing as a PALS and has a GoFundMe page active.

Beware

Thank you Greg. I remember there was some question about her before. It is now proved she is not a PALS? How very sad

Not sure about proof but the admin states, he/she is contacting GoFundMe and other authorities.

I haven't found any other source for the "fraudster" claim. What's the evidence?

That is just awful. Of all the things to pull a scam about.

There are some links on face book. Including one to an arrest report for fraud for one of those names witha picture She did seem to have 2 IDs on facebook though one has been taken down. It is very sad Lynda. There are a lot of people trying to profit from ALS. Pretending to have it and asking for money is one way I think more popular now since the Ice Bucket. The other involves claims to have a treatment or cure. Modern snake oil salesmen

how can ones like that do this. but i seen so many using for money. at the end there will be a place for then and i don't think it's going to be good. :(:(:(

I've never figured out how to cut-n-paste Facebook so here's a screen capture of the background on this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 277
Thanks, Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back