Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
We have finally been to Perth for Disney on Ice.
Carrah LOVED it!
Connor.....well...he liked act II, which was Tangled. I loved that too, plus the Snow White sequence. She is my favourite Disney Princess. What I thought was pretty cool, they had the voices etc from the movies and the skaters, what is it...mimed? Along. Awesome.
We had the best seats. Had about six steps to get to the seats, I don't do steps, so needed a lot of help from Wayne but we managed.

On the way home we stopped off at Green Head. My muscles that don't get used much (mainly glute) were really starting to trouble me, so we stopped for a while. Attached photos are from Green Head...MOST of us liked Green Head!

God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 261
This is Wayne and I in green head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 265
Sorry I am the dictionary definition for useless at all this, so 1 pic at a time...

Carrah in green head

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 281
As far as I know green head isn't going anywhere...Connor can see it next time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 284
Thanks for sharing your trip with us...the pictures are wonderful!

I just had to add this in. Things like the leaning trees take on a whole new meaning when you can share them with people half way across the world.
Greenough is the area just before Geraldton on the way home from Perth. Very rich area for local history, there's the Greenough hamlet village which is awesome to see as well as Hampton Arms (closed now) and all the old buildings in paddocks. Farming area so heaps of sheep and cows, an olive grove...
Anyway, we are famous for wind. The non smelly kind. Windsurfing, kite surfing, every type of surfing is extremely popular, tourists come just for surfing...
The Greenough Flats suffer badly with the wind, and most of the trees lean. We take them fr granted I think, but really it's pretty cool. It was hard to get a photo on the right angle (from in the car at 110k one handed). These trees have a lot of lean to go, as they end up leaning right over, but I think you get the idea.
God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 295
that's was nice it looks like you had a good time.

Awesome Janelle.

Building memories and living as much of life as you can pack in is so important both for you and the whole family. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

I love seeing these too, and may I say that your children are really adorable! And the water looks
so peaceful...I love seeing these and as Tillie says, you made some beautiful memories for you family....
lovely!

>Things like the leaning trees take on a whole new meaning when you can share them with people half way across the world

beautiful!

We always know we are nearly at Geraldton when we see the leaning trees, thanks Janelle.
Love Gem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back