Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
It has been a while since Clearwater AL has graced us with his presence!
I am hoping it isn't due his progression? Hope he didn't get butt hurt or pissed of at something.:):):)

O crap Mark. What'd you say now!? ;^)

i was thinking the same. where is al

Seems like you guys are going MIA

Al...I hope you are doing ok. Please let us know!

While this forum has helped in so many ways, things like this are hard to take. Hope you are ok Al.

>Hope you are ok Al.

Ditto that!

I couldn't help myself, I checked his page thing. Hasn't been on since 12/5. I haven't known him long but I am concerned.
Is there more we can do to ensure he's ok? This kind of absence frightens me...for all of us.
J x

I just sent him a e mail. We will see if he answers.

Missing you Al. We need you to keep Bigmark in check!

Stephanie, EVEN Al doesn't have enough power to keep Mark in check!

From ClearwatertAl, "Take care, say 'Hi' to everyone wondering and just tell them I have moved on."

Al has PLS and for those with PLS, it's a long, long road, and he has decided he doesn't want to live in the disease every day.

I'm sure we all wish him the best and hope he will check in from time to time.

Thanks Dusty for the update. Its good to know he is doing okay.

From ClearwatertAl, "Take care, say 'Hi' to everyone wondering and just tell them I have moved on."

Al has PLS and for those with PLS, it's a long, long road, and he has decided he doesn't want to live in the disease every day.

I'm sure we all wish him the best and hope he will check in from time to time.

Understandable...we all need to take a break once in a while. Al is a well received fellar on this forum, and I like everyone wish him the best.

I'm so relieved, and hope that Al finds life to be a bit more enjoyable by not focusing on the disease. Al, we love you and hope you drop in from time to time. If not, know we care...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back