Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
Jeff Long, his beautiful wife, Barbara, and their lovely daughter, Kaylee. Oh, and that's my honey with them. Don't you love Jeff's bow tie? Those two guys, by the way, could get into some serious trouble together. It was wonderful seeing them again this year during ALS Advocacy Day. Jeff says that posting here just takes too much energy, but he was happy to have his picture shared.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 361
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for being there! Jeff if you are reading miss you!

I miss Jeff as well, he is a Harley dude like me.....I have pm'd him a few times with no response.
The last time he posted, he had just taken a nasty fall and broke both wrists and lacerated his noggin. Hope he is doing ok, he needs to show us some love and post up.:)

CLASSIC photo!

I hope Jeff comes here to read still - we do miss you Jeff, so know that! We appreciate how much effort it takes to participate. For Chris using his iPad with a switch was almost excruciating. I remember the day he took 1.5 hours to type a simple status update on fb, then he lost it all.

We should have a thread in the PALS section where those who find typing so hard and tiring can just type 'hello' or something really short so we all know they are here. Us CALS would have to restrict our answering to few words so as not to be too noisy ;)

I was thinking the same thing. Once a week or once a month. Just enough so it will post as there is a minimum number of characters (10). Hello hello would work.

>Thanks for sharing. And thanks for being there! Jeff if you are reading miss you!

Ditto that!

Great to see that thread up and working Nikki!

here .....

is likely to work too

Hopefully Jeff sees this and can do one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back