Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
NC
City
Littleton
I stopped in to see Dalvin this morning. He is in great humor and still confident that he will find a live in caretaker soon. He sends his greetings and said I could post pictures. Here he is in the talking room and the TV room with the new couch he bought just for visitors.

Argh. Here are the pics

Apparently my cell doesn't wAnt to cooperate. I'll post them when I get home. He says hi

Can't wait for the pics!

Dalvins attitude never ceases to amaze me whenever I talk with him.

I would love to have met Dalvin in person.

Thanks for sharing. Some of our key people have been MIA lately and they leave a hole!

OK, hopefully I can get these pictures to load this time!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    981.2 KB · Views: 132
hm, only one pic. ok, let's try again....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
And #3 someone please tell me how to upload more than one picture at a time. I selected 3, but only one shows up. ARGH.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
Dayum.........He sure is a Purdy man! Next time you go see him, please take a pair of scissors and trim that beard....he looks like a redneck hillbilly.:shock::shock::shock:

He looks worn out, it hurts my heart that he is fighting this battle alone. He is a darn fine human IMO.:)

I hear you bigmark. It is hard with a caregiver but to be alone would be very difficult. Thinking of how we could help from so far away.

Big Mark, so good to see you back with us! Miss your outrageous humor!
Dalvin, LOVE your mountain man look! You look way to tough to let a little thing like ALS defeat you! Hang in there, dear man. We miss you.

How many thousands of words did those pics paint for us!
THANK YOU DALVIN for letting Nuts share them with us.

Much as I love living in Australia, I sure wish I could pop in all of you.

Now I understand why it was Dalvin who offered to teach me to speak hillbilly ;)

So good to see Dalvin (in pics at least)! What an inspiration!

And have missed your wicked sense of humor BigMark!

Thank you for sharing your visit, Nuts.

>He looks worn out, it hurts my heart that he is fighting this battle alone. He is a darn fine human IMO

Ditto all! need to leaer to trim th beard or it goes this week :)

Hey Dalvin! The beard looks good. I'm jealous of the hair on top though... my forehead has grown up and over to the back of my head. :) Thanks for the pix Nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back