Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
US
State
Somewhere
City
Small Town
Hi guys (which is, to me, a non-gender-specific greeting ... :) )

Just thought I'd pop in and greet folks before the craziness of the day descends upon me.

I'm due in a town about an hour from here for our annual Chrism Mass. Since that term may not be well-known, Chrism is the oil used to anoint the newly Baptized. It's blessing is required to be done by a Bishop. So, we'll be "making" Oil of Chrism and renewing our Ordination vows this day. Then it's back to the parish to intercede in some pastoral matters, along with getting bulletins, etc. prepared for Sunday.

But, that's enough about the old guy's day... what do y'all have on the agenda? Hopefully some relaxing and refreshing kinds of things!

Have a great one, all, and I'll "talk" to everyone soon.

John

Good morning, we will be seeing my niece and her 3 kids today and taking them swimming. Tomorrow we start our drive back home so I will have to pack as well!

John, with all respect... we are glad that you are happy with your new career/profession. Many of us once had careers and professions and some may still be struggling to hang onto theirs. Seldom a daily on going report of those careers are in their posts. If I may suggest this sub-Forum to you... "Religion + Christians Here for Support."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back