Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Bellingham
My fiancé Camille and I are getting married Friday afternoon after a 14-month engagement. We've been dating since July 2013 and she has provided solid support for me the entire time we've known each other. I've been living on my own all this time so there will be major changes in every aspect of our lives! The ceremony will be just us, my brother and her friend. Our kids aren't being included because of time constraints but we hope to have a reception to make up for this. Wish us luck!

Best wishes to both of you

The very best to both of you!

Steve

Enjoy your wedding...life is good...even better when shared!
Audrey

Congratulations and best wishes!

Thanks everyone! - its going to be pretty trying at times but hopefully even the trying things can become routine. Its those little things - like getting out of bed and dressed - that will be interesting to deal with. Also, I am going to have to be sooo careful to not pile on things for her to do for me because I have a paralyzed left arm and hand and need the right hand for my cane (I'm typing this with one finger like so many others here). Anyway it will be a time of even more change than this dreadful disease has been.

Congratulations and best wishes!

That is happy news. Congratulations and best wishes to you both. Kim

Great news! congratulations to you both!

Congratulations! I was married the end of last August! I hope your is as perfect as mine.

Have a wonderful day on Friday , love is a beautiful thing....
Love Gem

happy to hare. i wish we all could be there.

That is wonderful news, congratulations!

Janie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back