Reason
CALS
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Vaughan
Went to shopping last week and happened to notice this Twist-n-lock bath and shower accessories? Have anyone tried these before? Do these really stick to your walls?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure exactly what product you're referring to, but if it's the suction-type grab bar with the parts that twist to lock down, I'd give it a big thumbs down. My little 87-yr-old mother has Parkinson's and I got 2 for her for a temporary solution, installed exactly as directed, and both gave out in no time at all. Thankfully, it was when I was checking them (which I did often), and not when she was depending on them. When I took them down, cleaned them and the shower walls and reinstalled, they didn't last 2 more days. Not worth the price and worse--even dangerous if someone is depending on them.

We used the Bridge Medical telescoping line, available on line, which works on pure suction. You tug it before each shower just in case, but it will stay put for months if you clean the surface first and place it correctly. I have definitely seen cheaper brands, but they don't work as well.

I use them on the mirrors, or glass walls and they work fine, but then again, I don't have the bars, just the hooks for towels.
Jayne

Sorry, read too fast and thought OP was referring to grab bars. For hooks, ours have blue adherent rectangles -- not sure what brand -- work very well.

these type of ones are not to good. we tried them for a friend of mine with no legs. they kept pulling off on him. i end up putting ones in that wont never pull off. bolt them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back