00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
City
SMALL TOWN IN
Hi!
I started this thread because I am curious to know more about the member on here. If you don't wish to participate that is fine. I just like to get to know people. So, here goes about me. Feel free to then share about yourself. I will close thread once it gets too terrribly long.

I am Kim and am 48 years old. I am the youngest of three children. My mother passed away in July of '97 of colon cancer. She also had breast cancer. She was only 55. She fought it for five years. My dad just turned 80 in September and has limb onset ALS. It will be 3 years in May since his diagnosis.
I live in a small town in Central Illinois where I have lived my entire life. I am the mother of three children. Our twins (boy/girl) are 17 and then our youngest son is 11. I have been separated from my husband since January of 2013. We are eventually going to make it a legal separation but that hasn't happened yet.
I work as a switchboard operator at our local hospital and really love my job. I will have worked there 26 years in February.
My favorite hobby is Talking. I never ever shut up. I used to be very shy but now I want to talk to everyone I see. My dad nicknamed me Motermouth before. lol
I used to go on quite a few vacations. I have been to Hawaii, on a Royal Carribean cruise, Niagara Falls, and lots of other places. My favorite place to go is Las Vegas though. I love it there.
I am a avid dog lover. My favorite breed is definitely Pugs. My last dog was a Puggle. Husband wanted a Beagle and I wanted a pug so we kind of compromised. Unfortunately, Skipper was hit by a car and we lost him this past spring.
Growing up my parents owned movie theatres in our town. It was so great eating all the popcorn you wanted and getting in free to all the shows.
Well, this is a little about me. Anyone else want to share? Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back